Information notice pursuant to article 13 of European Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
Dear User, please be informed that, during navigation, the IT systems and software procedures used to run this website acquire certain pieces of personal data, which must be transmitted in order to use internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with specific individuals, but they could, for their very nature, allow the users to be identified if processed and associated with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or the domain names of the devices used by those visiting the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the date and time of the request, the event in question, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computing environment.
This data is used for the sole purpose of gathering anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to make sure it is working correctly. Data could be used to establish responsibility in the case of potential computer crimes damaging the website, with the exception of this possibility, web contact details are not kept for more than 30 days after which time they are cancelled or converted into anonymous format.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Dear User, please be informed that the data you provide is processed properly and transparently, for lawful purposes and in respect of your privacy and your rights. The data you provide by filling out the forms present on the Ca’Pasquali VILLAGE (www.capasquali.it) is processed for the following purposes.
- To provide different types of information. Data processed for this purpose shall be kept for the amount of time necessary to provide the information.
- To provide information on accommodation availability at Ca’Pasquali VILLAGE. Data processed for this purpose shall be kept for the amount of time necessary to provide you with the information requested, although some of your personal details may or shall continue to be processed for the purposes indicated in the points below.
- To provide you with the requested quotes. Data processed for this purpose shall be kept for the amount of time necessary to provide you with the information requested, although some of your personal details may or shall continue to be processed for the purposes indicated in the points below.
- To book your stay, complete payment and potentially put you in contact with an insurance company in order to draw up a policy for your stay. Data processed for this purpose is kept for the amount of time stated by applicable laws, in particular the usernames and passwords of online accounts are kept until the end of the summer season in which you have stayed with us.
- To send newsletters upon your specific request. Data processed for this purpose shall be kept for 10 years.
The processing of data for the purposes specified in point d) is lawful because it is necessary to perform the contract and implement pre-contractual measures (e.g. booking). Your consent is not required for this processing.
The processing of data for the purposes specified in points a), b), c) and e) is lawful as long as you provide your consent.
Providing your data for purpose d) is necessary to perform the contract and implement pre-contractual measures. Should you refuse to provide this data, we will be unable provide you with the services connected to this purpose.
Providing your data for purposes a), b), c) and e) is optional, and failure to provide this data will prevent us from providing you with the services connected to these purposes.
Within the limits that are strictly necessary for the aforementioned purposes and in full respect of your privacy and of your rights, the personal data you provide may become known to employees and co-workers of Aurore Development S.P.A. who are authorised to process said data.
The personal data that you provide may be disclosed to: Internet Service Providers, companies that deal with bookings and payments on our behalf, the company that sends our newsletter, insurance company.
Internet service providers may transfer your personal data, even only temporarily, to Data Centers based in the United States of America (USA), a country that guarantees an “adequate” level of protection according to the provisions of the European Commission.
Data shall not be disseminated in any way.
We would also like to inform you that you have a number of rights under the European Regulation, insofar as they are applicable to the processing carried out and the aforementioned purposes, such as the right to access your personal data, the right to object to processing, the right to rectification, the right to data portability, the right to restrict processing, the right to cancel data and to revoke your consent.
For purposes a), b), c) and e), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before this withdrawal.
For purpose e), you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights by sending a request to the Data controller: Aurore Development S.P.A. – Via A. Poerio, 33 – 30013 Cavallino-Treporti – VE firstname.lastname@example.org tel. +39 041 966110.
Please be reminded that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority.