Information pursuant to Article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
Dear User, we wish to inform you that computer systems and software procedures necessary for the operation of this website acquire, during navigation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This data is not collected with the intent of associating it with identified users but, by its nature, it may lead to the identification of users through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by persons who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the Website and to check that it functions correctly; they are deleted immediately after processing. The data may be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website: with the exception of this eventuality, data concerning web contacts is not kept for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Dear User, we wish to inform you that the processing of personal data provided by you are made with fairness and transparency, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and rights. The purpose of processing the data provided by you through the filling of the forms present on the site of the Villaggio Turistico Internazionale srl (www.capasquali.it) are indicated below.
- Provide information of various kinds. The data processed for this purpose shall be kept for the time necessary to provide the information.
- Provide information about the availability of the accommodation facilities of the Ca' Pasquali Village. The data processed for this purpose are kept for the time required to provide the information requested, but some of your personal data may or shall continue to be processed for the purposes set out below.
- Supply quotes requested by you. The data processed for this purpose are kept for the time required to provide the information requested, but some of your personal data may or shall continue to be processed for the purposes set out below.
- To acquire your reservation, payment and possibly facilitate contact with an insurance company to arrange a policy on your stay. The data processed for this purpose is kept for the time required by current laws, in particular, username and password of the web account are kept until the end of the season in which you have stayed with us.
- Newsletter mailing, if specifically requested by you. The data processed for this purpose shall be kept for 10 years.
The processing of the data referred to in point d) is lawful because it is necessary for the execution of the contract and for pre-contractual measures (e.g. reservation). Your consent is not required for this treatment
The processing of the data referred to in points a) b) c) and e) shall be lawful upon acquisition of your consent.
The provision of the data for point d) is compulsory for the execution of the contract and for pre-contractual measures. In the event of refusal to provide data, we shall not be able to provide the services related to this purpose.
The provision of data for the purposes specified in points a), b), c) and e) is optional, and failure to provide them will prevent us from providing the services you requested connected to these purposes.
within the limits that are strictly necessary for the purposes set out above and in full respect of your privacy and of your rights, the personal data you provide may come to the knowledge of employees and co-workers of Ca' Pasquali Village who are authorised to the processing of such data.
The personal data provided may be disclosed to: Internet Service Provider, the companies that deal with our booking and payment activities, the companies providing the newsletter and the insurance company.
No form of data dissemination is envisaged.
We would also like to inform you that the European Regulation acknowledges you certain rights, as applicable to the processing performed and to the defined purposes, the right to access your personal data, the right to refuse the processing, the right to request their amendment, portability, limited processing, deletion and the withdrawal of your consent.
These rights can be exercised by applying to Ca' Pasquali Village – Via Poerio 33 – 30013 Cavallino-Treporti (VE) email@example.com
Please also remember that you are acknowledged the right to lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority.